New in V126.96.36.199 (07-22-2015)
- Improved Windows 10 support.
- Minor changes to default options as per multiple requests.
- Automatic prompt to create a new journal database on first use.
- Other minor fixes/changes.
New in V188.8.131.52 (01-28-2015)
- Improves searching so you can now press F3 to easily move to the next occurrence across multiple entries.
- Adds Search Text Favorites
New in V184.108.40.206 (09-21-2014)
- Fixed a problem with entries that were downloaded from the Web App not printing when printing multiple entries on a single page.
NOTE: If you have entries that were downloaded from the WAPP prior to this update you will need to open, modify and save each entry manually so that it is saved properly. Entries downloaded with this update and later will be saved and print correctly automatically.
New in V220.127.116.11 (09-09-2014)
- Web App Integration (Download from Web App on the File menu)
- Now use the Web App companion (WAPP) to record entries while away from the desktop then download them when you return!
New in V18.104.22.168 (07-25-2014)
- Filtered Entry Report (more...)- Now list entries in search results with snippets and filter text highlighted.
- BUGFIX: Buttons, radios and check boxes disappeared from dialog boxes when ALT key pressed
- BUGFIX: Locking option when hidden in system tray prompts for password, but must be left blank.
- BUGFIX: Entries where not auto-saved when switching entries using Previous Years Entry panel.
New in V22.214.171.124 (05-30-2014)
- BUGFIX: Synchronization failed to update remote file in some cases
New in V126.96.36.199 (02-26-2014)
- Improved entry tree updating when adding and deleting entries
- UI tweaks for smoother operation adding/deleting sub-entries and free-form entries
- BUGFIX: Fixed problem with entries being added to wrong year in entry tree
- BUGFIX: Bold days not being updated when more than two months displayed in calendar
- BUGFIX: Fixed AV when canceling from trial screen on some versions of Windows
- BUGFIX: Organizer add-on icon was blank
New in V188.8.131.52 (01-14-2014)
- Lightening FAST full text searching and filtering.
- Support for unlimited sub-entries per dated entry.
- Previous Years Entry Panel to show snippets of what was written in years past.
- More powerful templates.
- UI redesign for easier navigation and filtering.
- Windows 8/8.1 32/64 bit support.
New in V184.108.40.206 (03-07-2011)
- BUGFIX: Entry data file was limited to 60 new entries even after activation.
New in V220.127.116.11 (02-04-2011)
- Windows 7 32/64 bit support.
- Portable installation option now works on Windows 7/Vista/XP (32/64 bit).
- Spell check now allows adding words to custom dictionaries.
- Improved backup/restore system including dated backups.
- Option to view multiple month in the calendar at one time.
- Plain text files now synchronize with the mobile version.
- Various other changes and fixes.
New in V18.104.22.168
- Fixed problem with todo list in organizer add-on starting up automatically
- Fixed problem with synchronization on Windows Vista
New in V22.214.171.124
- Screen position saving for multi-monitor systems
- Only allow restore on open screen if file is not already open
- Better arrangement of Search Panel
- Fixed export problem on Vista (writes to program files folder)
- BUG: Trial count problem in portable version
- BUG: Appearance colors not working correctly
New in V126.96.36.199
- Windows Vista support
- Misc bug fixes and other changes.
New in V188.8.131.52
- Added support for the organizer add-on (formerly Alpha Organizer)
- Improved export responsiveness when exporting large number of entries
- Improved responsiveness when synchronizing large number of entries
- Improved synchronization
- Improved online help
New in V184.108.40.206
- Option to reduce size of picture before insertion
- BUG: When searching multiple entries, search returns to the current date instead of currently selected entry
- BUG: Title text color set to same color as title background by default
- BUG: Get proper temp file so AJ can be run from folder that does not have write access